| ]

I really hate AT&T sometimes. Not having the iPhone do MMS messages is about the dumbest thing they could have done. Not that MMS messages are something I do everyday, but on occasion it happens. AT&T has this stupid website that you have to go to retrieve your MMS messages called www.viewmymessage.com/1. Then you have to type in some random username and password all to get some picture you probably didn't want in the first place. Not to mention you can't copy and paste crap either, way to go Apple. Copy and Paste, who does that? Now I realize that this is old news to everyone, I just needed to vent for a second. I thought I would share an error that I got when trying to receive a picture from the wonderful www.viewmymessage.com.

The url location is:

http://www.viewmymessage.com/en/webnonsubscriber/viewmessage.do

The content of the page displays:

Invalid path /1en/en1/en/1en/en/1en/en/1/en/1en/en/1en/en/1en/en/1en/en/1/en/1en/en/1en/en/1en/en/1en/en/1n/en/1en/en/1en/en/1en/en/1en/en/1en/en/1en/en/1en/en/2en/en/2en/en/webnonsubscriber/actualviewmessage was requested

Nice directory structure, is that some attempt at obfuscation? This site sucks so bad, who knows what the intent of having a structure like this is. This is the first error I have seen from this page. I have had it just not work, but never give back any errors. I know other people have had errors on this site, so I am adding to the stack. For people who may stumble across this post, it isn't an Apple issue, well maybe indirectly due to the fact the iPhone doesn't support MMS. This is an AT&T site, so the error belongs to them. Anyway, just wanted to share something stupid for the day.