| ]

ARe:Hey this website has been down all day. A friend sent two messages to my iphone that direct me to this website. I checked it on both my iphone and a desktop computer, and it says "Internal Server Error 500" when i put in the codes and passwords.When I called AT&T support they were clueless and didn't even know this website existed.It is obviously a problem on AT&T's end-- anyone else having this issue or know when it will be back up??Please help! Thanks!

BRe:Yes, it's down. I'm not even going to venture calling customer service, because - AS ALWAYS - they won't be able to do a thing about it, if they even know it's down. It's obviously not enough that it's the worst implementation of MMS ever - it also has to malfunction/not operate more often than it works.AT&T's service of the iPhone is embarrassing. It's a beautiful device, handed to them on a silver platter -- a platter which they promptly tip over, knocking the iPhone to the floor before then giving it a good kick out into the street. I tell EVERYONE who comments on how much they want an iPhone that until the phone has service provided by some other provider -- hopefully Verizon -- they should, under no circumstances, buy one. If I were Steve Jobs, I'd have the legal team look at suing AT&T for irreparable damage to the Apple brand -- the stench of this iPhone is going to follow Apple for a very long time.

CRe:This is not acceptable, I can't even view my MMS, do they still charge for receiving, I am sure AT&T does. Why can't they fix this thing, so i can get pictures on my phone. Disgusting, why are we paying for this feature on the iphone???? What an inconvenience. Maybe they never discovered it was not working? Well hopefully they do soon so we can retrieve pictures on the iphone. 3G, does that have the capability of accessing MMS? Has anyone figured out a solution?

DRe:This is not acceptable, I can't even view my MMS, do they still charge for receiving, I am sure AT&T does. Why can't they fix this thing, so i can get pictures on my phone. Disgusting, why are we paying for this feature on the iphone???? What an inconvenience. Maybe they never discovered it was not working? Well hopefully they do soon so we can retrieve pictures on the iphone. 3G, does that have the capability of accessing MMS? Has anyone figured out a solution?

DRe:The only people to blame for the iPhone not supporting MMS is Apple. Its was even briefed by them on why they thought everyone should be using email instead.

As for viewmymessage.com
That is an OLD system and has been around for years and it was an attempt by ATT to help get MMS message access to those that have phones whose manufacture doesn't support MMS. Really ATT has gone above by filling the manufactures gap for lack of feature support.

ERe:I can't understand why the apple i phone, being one fo the best phones on the market hasn't added MMS to there program.

I went into that stupid web site (www.viewmymessage.com) not even with the Id or the password was I able to retrieve my pictures. This system stinks how come no one has come up with a sulotion to this problem.

We pay for the services and we are still unable to view our picture and even if I were able to it still sucks that I can't open my pictures on my i phone. I hope someone from apple or ATnT read this and somehow reward us with something that cheaper and less technoloy phones have had for years. I am extremely disappointed the this problem.

FRe:That site is a joke! It's always down! Not to mention that unless you have a photographic memory, you have to write down the 7+ digit login and password!! In my opinion this defeats the purpose of my web access on my phone. With the cost of the phone and the extra data plans, this is not a problem I should be having! I didn't have to go to a seperate site to get my pic's on my last phone. A $400 phone shouldn't require me to back step! This seems like a work around that has long been retired! This needs to be fixed! The company makes too much money on these phones to say this is a costly fix. That's kind of the response I get on Vista! Enough said with that. Fix this!!

GRe:The viewmymessage site was never intended to be viewed from a phones browser. It was designed to be viewed from a regular computer.

The reason Apple does not want to add MMS to the phone is they believe full internet connectivity is where the future is on mobile phones. Thats why they push internet based email. MMS is an older technology given the state of fully data connected phones today. MMS was scutting edge back years ago when most phones did not have dedicated full internet capabilities. If Apple was to add MMS by default in the iPhone then its like admitting defeat on where they want to push the market. Its all coming down to willpower. As long as people keep purchasing their devices moving to the number 1 spot they will continue to think they are right in their plans. If people boycotted their devices because they are inferior them they'd probably listen more since it would be cutting into their profit.