| ]

iPhone 3g wiOS4 still have to go to viewmymessage.com for MMS
Someone recently mentioned to me that their 3g began showing the mms pics with the 3.01 software release. mine was updated, but still sent me to viewmymessage.com to view mms. now os4 is out and i still have to go to that website. has anyone ever figured out what causes some 3gs to work normally and others not? any help is appreciated. imac iOS 4
google_protectAndRun("ads_core.google_render_ad", google_handleError, google_render_ad);
Phantom SMS iPhone
A friend of mine just sent me an SMS, when I received it the message was blank. I have a first gen iPhone so I thought the problem was because of www.viewmymessage.com/annoying_as_****_way_to_receive_sms, so I texted her back and it turns out she hadnt sent one. Apparently last week another friend of hers had received a phantom sms from her as well. Anybody see something like this before? Is this some sort of virus? Thanks,Alan(FYI she has an iPhone 3Gs I believe.) iPhone first gen iPhone OS 3.1.3 friend sending sms has iPhone 3Gs
receiving only viewmymessage texts from razr iPhone
Something happened in the last three weeks and now every time my husband texts me from his Motorola Razr I get the annoying viewmymessage multimedia link. He used to be able to text me just fine. Other people are still texting me just fine. I cant seem to find a fix for this. Were both on AT&T wireless. I have an iPhone 2G. Ive restarted my phone, Ive checked the settings on his phone - can someone please help? iPhone 2G Windows XP
SMS photos not working iPhone
First, I have the original iPhone still and have to go to the web (viewmymessage.com) to get photos anyone sends me. If that wasnt annoying enough, lately I keep getting error messages when I put in the ID and password. Its happened on 2 of 3 that Ive gotten lately. Whats the problem? And do the 3Gs iPhones get the photo right on the phone? MacBook Pro Mac OS X (10.5)
Pictures in First Generation IPhone
i have a first generation iphone. Some one was sending me pics so i went to the www.viewmymessage.com/1 or /2 website to put in the MSG ID and password, i get a error saying that the page cannot be found? Has anyone else had this same problem? Anyone know how to fix it? ---Thanks acer 5100 Windows XP
MMS Frustration iPhone
Ive updated my iPhone 3G twice. I still cant send or receive MMS messages! Ive tried restarting the phone and rebooting the phone, but nothing is working. My MMS texts always fail and Im still redirected to the viewmymessage.com site whenever I receive an MMS. My girlfriends iPhone 3Gs can send and receive MMS with no problems.Help!Message was edited by: Jeffreybomb 2.4 GHz MacBook Pro 15" Mac OS X (10.6.1) GeForce 8600 GT 256MB
not recieve notification of mms iPhone
I have AT@T When i am sent a mms i do not even recieve a notification that i have got a mms. I thought i would recieve a text telling me to go to viewmymessage.com with a password or some thing but i dont get anything and i have tried lots of times. apple iPhone OS 3.0
MMS iPhone
Ok I get an MMS , which still amazes me that I have bought all 3 phones the week they came out and spent well over 1 grand and we still cant do what a $29 phone can. Anyway back to my point. I get the little message you have recieved a message to view your message goto www.viewmymessage.com/2 yet ,ost times when I goto this page it either doesnt load or I have to retype the **** message ID and password multiple times. Any solutions? Any suggestions? Any sympathy? Windows 2000
MMS on new iPhone 3GS
As everybody knows, ATT will not allow MMS on iPhone OS 3.0 until the end of the summer. Does this include incoming MMS messages? There is nothing more annoying than the viewmymessage.com work around.Hopefully ATT will allow MMS messages to be received even though we will not be able to send until the end of the summer. Any thoughts? 2.8 GHz 24" iMac, 8GB First Gen. iPhone Mac OS X (10.4.4) 2GB RAM
GOOD BYE viewmymessage.com iPhone 3G
Simply the most irritating and none fuctioning aspect of the iphone and iphone 3g. I am not sad to see you go. You have frustrated me for soooo long. You almost mad me switch from the iphone (not really). This summer will be my birthday and the death of you. Cant say that i will miss the way I ahd to put in those dumb codes and passwords just to view a message i coudnt save, forward etc. All in all, im glad Apple finally brought MMS to the iphone. Accer na
Why Cant I View Multi-media Pictures on My iPhone 3G
Why is it when someone sends me a picture associated with a text message, I have to go to www.viewmymessage.com and enter those ridiculous ID and passwords to see what someone sent???????? No other phone Ive ever owned required me to do that.OK, so lets assume this is just the way Applie wants it. How am I suppose to remember the ID and password and enter them at that website. I mean, how lame is that????Can anyone speak to this issue? HP Windows Vista
Questions about Texting on I Phone iPhone
I have two issues about SMS texting on my I phone. First, when I reply to my wifes texts (it only happens when I reply to hers) I get an error message 1121611611 and tells me to resend using a valid 10 digit number. I only have her 10 digit number stored in my phone but for reason it drops the area code and then gives me an error message. Second, when someone texts me a picture, I dont see the picture. Instead, I get an email to go to viewmymessage.com and I have enter into a long and random ID and password each time. Is there any other way to view texted photos besides this?Thank you for your help IMac Mac OS X (10.5.5) Text Messaging question
Text Message no pictures will this ever be available iPhone
Will there EVER be a fix or an app so that you can get pictures in your text messages without having to go to viewmymessage.com ? 3G Windows XP
constantly having trouble connecting to net mail iPhone 3G
Whats up with this iPhone 3G? I bought it Thursday, uploading the latest software on Monday. When I first got it I was connecting fine. Since Sunday evening it also connects intermittently. My phone and testing works fine, though. Also, my gf is sending me text and pictures and I keep getting the following message from her: I sent you a multimedia message. You can vie wmy message w/in the next 7 days via the web at www.viewmymessage.com/ and then it gives me a password, which I cant use because I cant connect to the net on the phone. Anyway, why am I getting that message and not the pics downloading to my mail? iMacG5 Mac OS X (10.4.2) 1.5 RAM, 250GB Hard Drive, 20" screen, LaCie triple interface ext. drive
view my message iPhone
Ok i hear pople talking about MSN picture messaging and that it doesnt work on the iphone. I no that much but then i heard some pople say there is something like viewmymessage.com that when someone sends u a pic instead of getting a pic u get a text saying a code and u put it in that website and see the pic. Now i have never gotten anything regarding viewmymessage and i no that over 100 people have tried to send me picures. So my question is, do i have to sign up to this message viewing thing or y am i not getting the message saying my code? Mac OS X (10.5.4)
sms message iPhone
Why wont viewmymessage.com ever open on the iPhone ?When I get SMS message telling me to go there and enter password itjust wont open,Also it always gives me an odd password and message id..I know this is because someone sent me a picture and thats how I have to view it but it never opens on my iphone ,i have to go to a computer to do this.Is this happening to others? Imac G5 Mac OS X (10.5.6) iphone 3g
Viewing MMS sent to me iPhone
I have received several picture messages from several friends and when my iPhone tells me I have a picture to view, it asks me to go to the link provided in the text message:www.viewmymessage.com/2The problem/question is, it will not load...Has anyone else had this problem and has anyone been able to fix it?-adam MacBook Mac OS X (10.5.6) 16GB iPhone 3G
Problem accessing www.viewmymessage.com iPhone
I have received several picture messages from several friends and when my iPhone tells me I have a picture to view, it asks me to go to the link provided in the text message:www.viewmymessage.com/2The problem/question is, it will not load...Has anyone else had this problem and has anyone been able to fix it?-Adam MacBook Mac OS X (10.5.6) None
Picture messaging iPhone
I just assumed by now that any phone out on the market with a camera would have the potential for picture messaging...yet the most sophisticated phone to date seems to lack this feature. Am I ever going to be able to send/recieve picture messages? (Yes, I know about www.viewmymessage.com, but that rarely works, and I can only access that on my computer.)I just think its strange that my phone can find my exact location globally, yet it cant send a picture to my friends cell...a little disappointing in my opinion.If you agree, keep this post going...let the programmers know that this is an issue that matters to us!Message was edited by: Jyles1024 Toshiba Windows Vista
Text Messaging iPhone
Can someone tell me how I can get an image to view in a text message. A friend keeps sending me image comments and my IPHONE3G sends me to viewmymessage.com/1 to view it. I just want it to show up in the test message. Can someone help please. Dell Windows XP IPhone 3G
ViewMyMessage.com iPhone
How ridicules is this??? If I receive numerous pics from a friends phone, Im required to visit www.viewmymessage.com, log in with a totally scrambled message ID and a somewhat memorable password. Why cant you apple idiots configure a better way to view/share pics? As in my old Motorola phone, what you see (pic) is what you get... HP Windows XP Pro
Picture Messages iPhone
OK the viewmymessage texts that u recieve when u get a picture message have stopped coming up and whenever somebody sends a picture message NOTHING HAPPENS AT ALL. any suggestions? OG iPhone Windows XP
MMS viewmymessage.com iPhone
I realize that the iPhone has no MMS support, but everyone keeps talking about viewmymessage.com I even have a lot of friends with iPhones that get texts from viewmymessage.comThe problem is I have had my iPhone 1st gen for a long time, and I have NEVER received a viewmymessage.com text even though friends have sent MMS to my #. The same friend has sent messages successfully to other iPhone users. AT&T is clueless. Anyone have any idea on what might be going on here?My friend has also tried putting my regular email address into the MMS to: field, but I still dont get it. Its quite bothersome.Message was edited by: dmfsantacruz MacPro 8-Core Mac OS X (10.5.4) OSX Server 10.5, Final Cut Serve
New lack of MMS Posting iPhone
Seems APPLE deleted my last rant about the iPhone being unable to send MMS as well as the www.viewmymessage.com site not working. Seems this was sue to too much attention it was getting as in the number of posts. So here it goes again, maybe if this keeps ongoing APPLE will go ahead and enable the feature for us. Or atleast fix that goofy viewmymessage site so it will work on the phone as well as the computer. Atleast give us an option to send and recieve pics from people that do not have email capability on their phones! Alienware Area 51 M5790 Windows Vista Get this fixed!
MMS Pic Messaging iPhone
Keep getting pictures sent to my iPhone and when I try and go to www.viewmymessage.com, safari will not open this to view the pictures. I try it on my home PC and Laptop and it will not even accept the Message ID or Password, saying one or both are incorrect. When is this PROBLEM going to be fixed? Maybe making a link that takes you directly to the pic instead of a BS website that never works or how about enable actual MMS messaging like every other cellphone in the freaking world?!? This is getting completely old and I am considering cancelling my contract and buying a blackberry or some other phone I dont want just to get pics when theyre sent to me. I need some reply on this immediately, as in like now. One way or another I will have a phone that accepts MMS messaging by the end of this weekend! Alienware Area 51 M5790 Windows Vista Apple owes me about a year of service contract if this is not rectified.
MMS Workaround iPhone 3G
Like most of you, I have been frustrated by the MMS headache with the iPhone. I am aware of the workaround of sending the pic through e-mail to the phonenumber@vzwpix.com (or whatever carrier) thing. My question is, does this still work for anyone? I was able to do it once. Ever since, I get a mailer-daemon return to my e-mail. I even tried including a 1 in front of the area code and got the same result.Also, did AT&T cancel their agreement with www.viewmymessage.com? Because I had a friend try to MMS me something and it came back to her. She previously was able to send me MMS and I would get the viewmymessage text. Has Apple and AT&T officially ended all MMS possibilities? Any help or comments would be greatly appreciated Dell Windows XP
Improving features iPhone 3G
Help anyone, issue I have with iphone!Camera is unable to zoom in or outUnable to send pic text which I was able to do with my piece of crap razor without issues.. It send you to viewmymessage.com webpage, very inconvenient.With the SMS preview off, it still displays the entire text message..From my understanding, all of the other touch screen phone are able to perform the very task that is restricted by apple..Any info about apple improving these feature, especially with the introduction of the BB storm which is also able to provide these functions..? PC Windows XP
ViewMyMessage.com iPhone
There really needs to be just a normal picture message in a text message. You shouldnt have to go to the viewmymessage.com website JUST to see a picture, especially since you cant even memorize the msg id and password......to put it simply, its too much of a hassle to go to the nearest computer to look at a stupid picture message. Write the password and message ID down and then look at it on your iphone? I dont think so. You dont have to do it with any other phone, why do it with this one.....This is the only thing i hate with this phone. alienware Windows XP Pro
Picture messaging iPhone
Ive been a loyal iphone user and waited in line the first day both models came out and I love the phone. I know that the phone cant send/receive pictures. With that said, its about time apple fixes this.The Iphone is suppose to be one of the most advanced pieces of technology and cant send/receive MMS. When you do get a picture message its absolutely ridiculous to look up on viewmymessage.com. The login is impossible to remember and not to mention a big waste of time.Apple im sure you could fix this with an update. Get on top of it! Youre doing your company a big disservice. Any Iphone
MMS Again iPhone 3G
This is extraordinarily frustrating. Now Viewmymessage.com throws an error:Invalid path /2en/en/2/en/2en/en/2en/en/2en/en/webnonsubscriber/actualviewmessage was requestedMy question remains:Asking people to put an email address into the to field is not a solution to this problem--it is foisting Apples problem onto OTHERS. This is an embarrassment. Is there anything to be done, now that the MMS is not available on the phone and ATT renders it impossible to access them through the terrible viewmymessage.com site? Is there another solution I am missing?Apple, can you please add this ELEMENTARY CAPABILITY to the iPhone? Even the cheapest phones can do this. MAcBook Pro Mac OS X (10.5.5)
Viewyourmessage.com replacement getyourmms.com iPhone
I just came by http://www.getyourmms.com. It sends you an email with the image you were sent using mms so you never have to deal with viewmymessage. It sends you the message that was attached as well. I like it because it allows me to back everything up into gmail without having to sync my iphone. Its pretty barebones and I still have to type the messageId, but it gets the job done.
Would you like MMS on iPhone 3G
Go to www.apple.com/feedback This is what I submitted.. feel free to copy/paste this to suit your needs.I (and many others) find it VERY frustrating that in order for me (as an iPhone user) to send or receive an MMS message, we need to do a very cumbersome workaround. In order for us to receive an MMS, we need to have every person we know program a different email address (phonenumber@serviceprovider.com), otherwise we get a ridiculous message to visit viewmymessage.com and enter a cryptic login and password to view the image. With how cutting-edge the iPhone is, youd think MMS would be built into the SMS functionality. Ive had my iPhone for several months now, and the lack of MMS support is becoming increasingly frustrating. Id really like to see Apple do something about this.Perhaps if enough people express their frustrations to Apple about this, it might be taken into consideration. 2 GHz Macbook with 2GB Ram and 320GB WD HDD. Mac OS X (10.5.4) black iPod Video 60GB. white iPhone 3G 16GB. Airport Express
You can NOW MMS and forward your text message via MMS iPhone 3G
I just found an app called Flutter. You can now MMS to anyone just about. I used this to send to my wifes phone. All it is is a link is sent to the recieving person. All they have to do is click on it. No goofy odd passwords like viewmymessage does from AT&T. I see a lot of bad reviews on thier app page but it works for me. Take a snapshot of your text message or an existing picture in your iphone or once you open the app you can take a pic. Make sure whoever you send it to is in your contacts list. (I just found this so if you already knew about it good. This is for people that didnt) PC Windows XP
INTERNET PROBLEM iPhone
EVERYTIME I GET A MMS MESSAGE AND IT GIVES ME THE LINK TO GO TO VIEWMYMESSAGE.COM MY IPHONE WILL NOT LET ME GO TO IT ANY IDEAS???? Windows XP
Got 3G iPhone but cant get MMS messaging to work properly
So far, Im loving the iPhone (I got the 16gb model), but yesterday I noticed an issue, when my wife sent me an MMS (picture message) from her cell phone (Samsung), the photo didnt come through to my iPhone, I just got a weird message stating I needed to visit some website (something like www.viewmymessage.com) and enter a login and password to view the photo. All my previous cellphones (for as far back as I can remember) would automatically display the image.. not this funky website link that requires a login and password. My text messaging does work properly, and my internet/data works properly (both wi-fi and 3G).. Ive gone through the settings on the phone and cant seem to find anything that would cause this feature not to work properly. Is it a problem with my iPhone or should I call ATT to have them check the feature set up on my account? iphone 3G Mac OS X (10.4.10) mms
Multimedia Messaging iPhone
Hey all. Ive my my iPhone for almost a year now and am convinced its the single greatest invention ever, but there is one problem....When will Apple integrate sending and receiving multimedia messages into the phone? I get so frustrated when someone sends me a picture message and I have to get on the internet to look at it, as opposed to it just opening up right on my phone. Does anyone know if this is in Apples future plans or will I have to go to www.viewmymessage.com and type in some ridiculous passoword for the rest of my life?? Any answers will help!-DrJ019 MacBook Mac OS X (10.5.4)
Possible Apps iPhone 3G
We all know that Apple did not add support for picture texting messaging (MMS). I know nothing about developing apps for the iPhone so my question is will it be possible for somebody to develop an app to view picture text. Even something as simple as tapping a link in the text that takes you to Safari to view the picture. The viewmymessage.com thing is awful. Hopefully somebody develops a solution. Any thoughts?I hope a video app is available as well! 2.8 GHz 24" iMac Mac OS X (10.4.4) 2GB RAM
1