| ]

www.Viewmymessage.com/1 21th century is the electronic age. Cell phone, computer, videos have become indispensable in our life. We use them frequently and we need the implement more convenient. Here, I find something useful for you. A web site is called viewmessage.com.


Viewmessage.com is about the electronic products. We will find many keywords on its homepage, cell phone, multimedia message, mobile phones and wireless internet etc. The same as the name of the web site, it has provided little information on the page, just only some keywords. Need know something about the multimedia message, and I come to it. I find another the page like the homepage. When I continue with the multimedia message, I find something different. It has displayed the multimedia message resources where I know something like how to view my multimedia message and free multimedia messaging etc. Besides the frame, I have got some other keyword, like Best Animation College, China High-class Ciceroni and so on. Finally, after entering the Best Animation College, I found a web site Picasso Animation College which must be the Best Animation College. And another totally different page appeared. With the keywords it has provided, people can find many different kinds of information.


After having browsed the web site, I want to say something about it. This web site is different from the others. It has not any pictures that concerned its products on the homepage, just only some keywords. On the one hand, it is neat and efficient as people can find what they want directly. But on the other hand, it's a little boring and people may not get enough information from it. If we want to search something from it, we need go to many pages and at last we may open the web site with many words and pictures. Many times, we can't find the exact information but only get what we don't need. In my opinion, I do not think it's a good idea to find the information in the web site, although all the information is about the high-level products. What it should be done is to reform its structure, to enrich the content and to decrease the complexity of the searching process.